Soranae is the name for plant seedlings that utilize 100% high-performance biochar as seedling growing medium.
Soranae are seedlings grown in Soratan (high-performance biochar) that utilizes our unique high-performance soil technology. With the pots of seedlings also containing Soratan, if used as is in fields and flower beds, each seedling can reduce CO2 emissions by 150g. *150g CO2 reduction is equivalent to emissions per 1.5km of a typical passenger car.
The following benefits can be obtained by introducing Soranae.
- Improved environmental resistance, disease resistance, and photosynthetic efficiency
- Carbon fixation function in agricultural land
- Increased yield through improved seedling quality
- Increase in added value and sales through environmental contributions
- Proxy acquisition and sale of carbon credits based on the amount of Soratan applied, and partial return of profits from the sale of the carbon credits
Cultivation results (vegetables, grains)
- Paddy rice
Cultivation results (for flowerbeds)